Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 15

It's been a little over a week since I've posted anything...but, the fact that I have been updating more often than usual is a good thing.

The two funerals have come and gone; my Great Aunt Loretta's was last Tuesday and my Aunt Kathy's was this past Saturday.  Brandon made it to both of them.  Ryan and I did not.  Then again, that was to be expected.  And besides...it's not like we would have been welcomed, anyway.  If I haven't mentioned this before, my family is, to say the very least: messed up.  So "messed up" that I requested Brandon NOT to tell anyone about the act of me moving out to California.  Yeah, I know...no need to say anything about that.

Now that I'm on the subject of California, I'm--pleased, I guess--to be the informant of the news that my mother purchased her plane ticket back here this past Tuesday night.

If that notion didn't make this move a reality to me, then I don't know what will.

I mean...I'm moving to California!  How exciting is that?  :)

Unfortunately, that's pretty much all I have to say right now.  I've started packing, begun to review the "California Driver Handbook" just in case I'm forced into taking a driving exam before I can obtain a California Driver License, applying for jobs, and so on.

I'll update again when I have more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment